Cover Tour in Sri Lanka 14 Nightscolombo sri lanaka, colombo sri lanaka
About this experience
DAY 01 – Airport – Negombo
DAY 02 – Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and Sigiriya rock
• After an early breakfast travel to Sri Lanka’s cultural triangle via Elephant Orphanage, a institution that has been looking after orphaned or injured elephants that would otherwise have surely died.
• If you leave the hotel early then you can watch the elephants bath in the river after the youngest babies are milk fed.
• After lunch you will leave for the cultural triangle and check in at a hotel in Sigiriya.
• Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
DAY 03 – Polonnaruwa
· This ancient city is today one of the most beautiful centers of this island’s cultural heritage. In its prime, the city, inside its 3/ Miles strong encircling walls, housed hundreds of thousands of people.
· Evenings visit a forest Buddhist monastery. And the afternoon
· Overnight stay at hotel at Sigiriya.
DAY 04 – Sigiriya – Habarana
· Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
DAY 05 – Matale – Kandy
· No matter how often you climb to the summit of this one-time hilltop fortress of the maverick Sinhalese king, Kassapa, the pleasure barely diminishes because of the abandoned spectacular views at the summit.
· En route visit a spice garden in Matale.
· Overnight stay hotel in Kandy.
DAY 06 – Kandy
· Evening you will be entertained with a spectacular Sri Lankan cultural show.
DAY 07 – Nuwara Eliya
· Overnight stay Hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
DAY 08 – Nuwara Eliya
DAY 09 – Ella – Yala
DAY 10 – Yala National Park
· Overnight stay hotel in Yala.
DAY 11 – Galle Dutch Fortress
· An ancient city that is now a modern and buzzing town today.
· It was the most important sea port way back in history, where the sea-faring merchants arrived to trade and barter.
· This is also where the Portuguese first set foot in the year 1505 and built a fortress, which was later captured and fortified by the Dutch.
· The fortress is one of the best preserved on the island. A visit to the fortress and watching the sunset from the rampart is an experience unforgettable.
· The oldest Protestant church in the country called the ‘Groote Kirk’ built by the Dutch is located inside the Fort.
· It is situated close to New Oriental Hotel also built by them as the Governor’s Residence in 1684.
· you can go for a boat ride in the Madu River
· Overnight stay at the hotel at Bentota.
Day 12/13/14 – Beach Vacation
· Leisurely strolling on the Golden Beaches enthralled in the magical atmosphere.
· Lazing on a Sun deck reading a book of your choice and sipping a cool fresh tropical fruit drink of pine apple, Mango, and Banana.
· Water skiing, Wind Surfing, Snorkelling or cutting through the choppy on a jet water scooter, and much more.
· Overnight stay at hotel at Bentota.
DAY 15 – Colombo -Airport
About the host
- Smoking allowed: Yes
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes
Hosted by Dimuthu
- Sri Lanka
- sinhala, English
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
- The host will provide:
- Bring with you: